- What did you do this past week?
This week, I participated in HackTX! It was my first hackathon that I’ve done. It was pretty fun, but we were not able to finish our project, so we are going to keep working on it afterwards and hopefully make it a much more finished project.
- What’s in your way?
I have nothing in my way right now. Something that I am sad about is that Don’s closed down, so I won’t have that to look forward to next week.
- What will you do next week?
Next week, I will work on the next project for this class. I haven’t looked into it yet, and I am still finding a partner for the project. Hopefully I will find one soon.
- If you read it, what did you think of the Paper #10: Dependency Inversion Principle?
I read the paper, and I thought it was a good way to use both previous principles together. The idea of inverting the dependencies is pretty neat, and is a good way to make your code less rigid.
- What was your experience of iteration, functions, and heap arrays? (this question will vary, week to week)
I have had a decent amount of experience with iterators, functions and heap arrays in the past so I was able to follow along pretty well during lectures and exercises. Making an iterator for the last project definitely helped me learn more about iterators though.
- What made you happy this week?
This week, as I stated before, I got to participate in HackTX with my friends, which was very fun.
- What’s your pick-of-the-week or tip-of-the-week?
My pick of the week is to take risks sometimes. You never know what might pay out.