- What did you do this past week?
This week, I have been relaxing as I have just finished all of my projects in all of my classes, which is nice because Thanksgiving break is coming up.
- What’s in your way?
Right now, nothing is in my way. I have been relaxing because I have just finished my projects for all my classes.
- What will you do next week?
Next week, I am going with my family to Colorado. I’m really looking forward to it! I do have some homework due right after the break, so I will have to find some time to work on it before the break ends.
- If you read it, what did you think of the Paper #13: Why Extends Is Evil?
I read the paper, and I think that it explained the downsides of extending classes really well. It expands more on the ideas from previous papers about how you want to keep functionality separate and non-dependent on other classes.
- What was your experience of vector and allocator? (this question will vary, week to week)
I am pretty familiar with vector and allocator, but I appreciated the refresher, especially with allocator which I do not use very often.
- What made you happy this week?
This week, an update to a game I like came out — Terraria’s Calamity mod. I have been playing it a lot since I do not have too much schoolwork on my plate right now.
- What’s your pick-of-the-week or tip-of-the-week?
My tip of the week is to keep a good sleep schedule. Recently, I have been staying up pretty late, and it has really affected my workflow, so I am trying to go to sleep earlier now.